a day out.
ehh, today go out do homework.
i am a GOOD kidd.
=DD
well, i end up with a composition filled with phrasing probs.
and grammer, tense..
rarrs.
luckily, it was just a draft.
=DD
i had somebody to underline all the wrong stuffs.
SOMEBODY..
he was like an english teacher.
"ehh. read already got alot of mistake leh."
lols.
lalalas.
at least i got do, you never do lo.
slacker.
hahas.
will be out often to do homeworks.
i cant do it at home.
home is not a good place to study.
i'll sleep and slack.
=DD
thanks for accompany me.
THANK YOU.
=DD
* Should I dare to entice you
Will a touch of your fingertips,
take my heart again
You know it's been so long
* Is it wrong how I want you
When it feels so right being close and
Who is to tell me now that all's been said and done
* I'm so in love,
So in love with you
I'm so in love,
If you only knew
* I'm so in love,
I'll never be the same
'Cause I'm so in love
I'm so in love with you
song; so in love by christian wunderlich.
there's another song i'll like to share.
=DD
* last Christmas I gave you my heart
but the very next day you gave it away
and this year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
* well last Christmas I gave you my heart
but the very next day you gave it away
and this year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone... special
song; last christmas by savage garden.